Garage sale podcast Myrtle Beach Alligator show # 567.
13 plus foot alligators caught on lake Marion and lake Moultrie.
One was 13′ 5″ long and weighed over 1000 pounds.
An alligator can swim at 20 miles per hour and run briefly 11 miles per hour.
I followed a garage sale listing out to a really secluded viewing area with a seasonal road.
Can you imagine a family out garage saling and they get car trouble in the middle of nowhere.
Some people as a game. Why not take someone to a dead end in the middle of nowhere.
Reasons people put up incorrect or fake listings.
- They are just confused and do it by mistake.
- They are selling something like real estate open houses. (I notice this often)
- They draw competition buyers away from the real sales.( I see this with big important sales)
- Some people as a game. Why not take someone to a dead end in the middle of nowhere.
- I have a few times seen potentially dangerous situations.
(this is when you go on Yard Sale Treasure Map and cancel their listing)
And if you think it’s a questionable situation don’t hang around.
- They might just be mean people. My best buys this week for under $30 total. 14kt gold cross. 14kt gold chain. 10kt gold ring. I now understand the roads in Myrtle Beach and the traffic is OK now.
My best buys this week for under $30 total.
14kt gold cross. 14kt gold chain. 10kt gold ring.
I now understand the roads in Myrtle Beach and the traffic is OK now.
This is Dan Place, thanks for listening and have a great week.
Copyright Dan Place ©2014-2019
Creative commons attribution
My podcast consists of my opinion
and personal experience and that of my
guests, and should not be construed as
legal or business advice.
art, Encourage, Entertaining, Help people, life changing, music, Pass the time while you drive, your free good mood, garagesalepodcast.com, Deep Refined Audio Pleasure
Our famous GSPC positive quote: 80% of Bananas will never face a hungry monkey.
Yard Sale Treasure Map, it’s what I use. A great garage sale location tool.