Small business ROBOTS opportunity 2019 garagesalepodcast show #573.
I remember a few years ago on this podcast, saying that eventually we would have robots going to garage sales to do our shopping.
Yes I know at that time it sounded crazy.
Now just imagine you having a garage sale put on by robots.
Think about this I have been to many garage sales where they have had credit card readers.
Usually it’s someone who owns their own small business or runs a booth at craft shows.
There is now the opportunity to have a startup company renting out robots for garage sales.
Things the business could provide right now.
- Massive searchable data base of all current or upcoming sales.
- A portable kiosk that excepts digital currency, credit cards, and cash.
- Real time pictures of what is still available at the sale.
- For items like cars, boats, motorcycles, in vehicle test drives.
- Fixed price sales could have scan able tags.
- Online Hot Auctions where you don’t have to the first one to drive there just shop from home.
This is Dan Place, thanks for listening and have a great week.
Copyright Dan Place ©2014-2019
Creative commons attribution
My podcast consists of my opinion
and personal experience and that of my
guests, and should not be construed as
legal or business advice.
This years positive quote: 80% of Bananas will never face a hungry monkey.
Yard Sale Treasure Map, it’s what I use. A great garage sale location tool.