Storm Preparedness list
1. Set up a shelter room in your home or find a designated storm shelter area where you live. Do it now not when you are in a panic storm situation.
2. Smart Phone or Radio, I use my radar app on my phone and doubt it will go down with a storm but just in case i also have a radio that is set to a local station. My favorite garage sale radio is the GE Super Radio. I will post a review I did a while back for you today.
3. First Aid Kit: The ones I find at garage sales are amazing people get them as gifts and work handouts and just give them away for like 1 dollar.
4. Water yes I find them at garage sales cheap. (usually on ice) My thoughts are go to the store and buy a case or two.
5. Address book with phone numbers. Yup this belongs on your Storm Preparedness list.
6. Power Inverter if you own a home or have loved ones who need electricity. Yes you can buy generators at garage sales and I do but for emergencies I prefer the Inverter with a good extension cord.
7. Spare Fuel gas or diesel and oil.
8. Flash Lights are the easiest buy to get from garage sales hands down. Find a Cree light or an LED MAG lite.
9. $200. CASH on hand in a safe spot. Don’t depend on the ATM’S.
10. UV5R for the most dedicated radio person. I have not found one ata a garage sale yet.
Here is a YOUTUBE video on my radio the GE SUPER RADIO.
For more information please check out other Storm Preparedness list.
And don’t forget to help the show financially by checking out our sponsor REMIjewels or taking this affiliate link to my book Stop Hating Silver 2017.
Yardsale treasure map gspc link this is th garage sale locator I love.